S T A R - Student Training Augmented Reality.
Want to improve your child's cognitive and creative skills, here are our Augmented Reality products.
Our product "My Genius STAR" is a conglomerate of creative puzzles and fun games.
- Augmented Reality is likely going to revolutionize the mobile user experience as did gesture and touch in mobile phones.
- Our products are realistic, captivating and immersive.
- In AR we use bird's-eye view i.e an elevated view of an object from above, with a perspective as though the observer were a bird.
- This works on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Kindle, MacOS, Windows Laptops, Tablets and Phones.
- Our step-by-step method of Rubik puzzle solving is so simple, that kids can follow easily.
- We developed our methods after intensive research and after experimenting with the kids in real life, watching as they learn while solving.
- This is an interactive way of learning to solve the cube with a minimal algorithms and tips.
- This includes lessons on how to solve a cube blind-folded.
- Abacus slowly becoming a must-have extra-curricular activity for the primary class kids worldwide.
- Apart from enabling kids to do basic math with bigger numbers at finger tips, it also improves child’s endurance, life skills to face any real life issues and invigorates left brain.
- Our app reads and emulates the Abacus held in hands.
- It recognizes and remembers each move from the hand, providing a ready evaluation and guidance.
- Our Augmented reality based 'Watch and Trace' technology reads kids drawing moments and guides them on the go.
- It is the interactive application where kids can draw hundreds of picture using our library which has drawings from a simple apple to details-rich sceneries.
- Drawings from the numbers and alphabets, and single stroke drawings are the fun attractions.
- This harnesses creative sides of the kids and help as a great recreation source.
Hand Writing STAR
- In the world of computers and tablets, hand writing is becoming an extinguishing art. We can judge personalities looking at their hand writing.
- "Writing is the way we learn what we're thinking", Berninger says. "The handwriting, the sequencing of the strokes, engages the thinking part of the mind."
- Our Hand Writing Star App is fun and interactive way to learn alphabets. By tracing the letter shown on the phone/tablet child improves her/his handwriting quick.